Have a desire to explore computation structures, electronic interfaces and the principles of electric circuits? If so, a course in Electronics is for you as it will teach you how to select, adapt and develop hardware/software components. Electronics and embedded technology programmes combine theoretical knowledge with a lot of laboratory work that are meant to teach, prove, test and apply the laws and theorems that dominate the field.
Career options and possible career trajectory
- Communication and Relationship building skill
- Leadership and Professionalis
- Knowledge of the Healthcare Environmen
- Business skills and knowledg
- Skill in assisting higher-graded employees in performing equipment repairs, and following safety guidelines
Skills to learn next